Monday 19 July 2010

You 1+2

You 1

When I think of you I feel no hatred or anger,

When I think of you I see no future

Only a long past

When I think of you I know I done what I had to

What was necessary for me.


When I think of you I can’t get mad

It’s not something I’m proud about.

I don’t like to cause pain

When I think of you I feel nothing

A numbness filling my soul



You 2

When I think of you I feel angry

When I think of you I feel a shadow of an feeling

When I think of you I feel used, old.

You will probably never know how much

You have hurt me over the years

Yet never know how much I could love you


Part of me wants to cause pain

I can’t do that

I hope it is a long time before I look upon your face again

One day we will be able to be a friend to each other.


June 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment